A joint project between Rivendell Bicycle Works and Cardiff Ltd.
• Made of goat leather which is ounce for ounce tougher than cow or pigskin.
• Unpadded, which allows for a good handlock on the bars that you don't get with puffy gloves. Durable enough to protect your hands in a crash, but won't get as hot in sunny weather.
• Vegetable tanned. The light color is because it has no chemical dyes. However the leather will darken/patina through use and age.
• Cotton crotchet back (85% organic )
• Velcro closure
• Machine wash warm, air dry
These are not meant to be form fitting gloves, so you might find more than one size that fits you comfortably
Palm circumference at the widest point:
19 - 20.5mm: XS
20.5 - 22.5cm: SM
22 - 23.5cm: MED
22.75 - 24.5cm: LG
23.75 - 25cm: XL
If you have fatter fingers, consider sizing up.