Challenge Tires - Seamless Latex Road Tube - 19-28mm
Challenge produces the only seamless 'one-piece' latex inner tubes on the market providing a smooth, balanced ride with no pucker or bump like those found on other tubes. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve making them compatible with both inline and external valve extenders.
- The only Seamless ‘one-piece’ latex inner tube on the market
- Seamless & smooth, no bumps at the valve,
- No “out of round, unbalanced” wheel
- Improves rolling resistance and comfort
- Strong and extremely elastic, thus very reliable
- Improves resistance to punctures
- Is lighter weight than standard butyl and some superlight butyl tubes
- Has a two-piece removable valve core for valve extender use
- Two sizes: for Road/wider Road 19-28mm and for wider Road/Adventure 29-38mm
- By far the cheapest way of improving the performance and overall feel of your bike!