Pre-owned Pilot Elite Custom R14K Gold plated Fountain Pen. The original Pilot Elite was launched in the 1960s. It features a large inlaid nib reminiscent of the Pilot Super 500. The Super 500 is highly collectible making the Elite pens a bargain in today's collecting cricles. A wonderful pen with Pilot's superb writing capabilities.
This pen is equipped with an 18K Gold Fine Nib. Pen is in excellent condition. Pen shows light handling wear. Nib appears to be uninked (water clear during flush). What appears to be original box, plastic case and hang tag included. Converter included. Converter functions, but is weak. Sac may need replaced.
- Manufacturer/Model: Pilot Elite Custom R14K
- Year: Unknown, 1960s
- Color: Gold w/ Check Pattern.
- Material: 14K Rolled Gold/Resin
- Nib: 18k gold fine
- Filling System: Converter (Pilot Push button converter incl. but weak functions)
- Condition: Excellent condition
- Warranty: 90 days
- Made in Japan
- Length capped: 137 mm
- Barrel length inc nib: 122 mm
- Cap length: 67 mm
- Posted length: 146 mm
- Barrel diameter: 12.5 mm
- Section diameter: 11 mm