This is a 1970’s Pilot Maki-e Sakura Cherry Blossom fountain pen. This pen features beautiful Gold Maki-E artwork depicting cherry blossoms over a black lacquer base. This pen also has an 18K gold Fine nib. Pen is in very good condition. Pen shows some light scratches and scuffs on the grip section. There are also some moderate cosmetic defects on the clip.
- Manufacturer/Model: Pilot Maki-e Sakura Cherry Blossom
- Year: Circa 1970s
- Color: Black laquer with gold maki-e
- Material: Resin/maki-e (Kirigane)
- Nib: 18k gold Fine
- Filling System: Converter (Con-40 incl.)/cartridge
- Condition: (A) - Very Good condition: Pen shows some light scratches and scuffs on the grip section. There are also some moderate cosmetic defects on the clip.
- Warranty: 90 days
- Made in Japan
- Length capped: 118 mm
- Barrel length inc nib: 105 mm
- Cap length: 80 mm
- Posted length: 148 mm
- Barrel diameter: 11 mm
- Section diameter: 11 mm